Baked Cauliflower with Cheese is a baked dish that is very easy to make and delicious. It’s easy to eat because the cauliflower is soft and crunchy and the cheese is soft and stretchy. It’s really satisfying. If you try it, I guarantee you’ll like it. How to make baked cauliflower with cheese The steps are not complicated. I believe that many people can definitely do it.
Ingredients for Baked Cauliflower with Cheese : Report by ยูฟ่าเบท
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2+1/2 cups fresh milk
- whipped cream
- A little salt
- A little ground black pepper
- Cauliflower, cut into small pieces, 1 small head (approximately 300-400 grams)
- Bacon or ham, cut into small pieces, 100 grams
- 200 grams of boiled macaroni
- grated mozzarella cheese
How to make baked cauliflower with cheese.
1. Put salted butter in a pan. Once the butter has melted, add the chopped onion and stir-fry until softened and translucent. Then add all-purpose flour and stir until cooked. Slowly add fresh milk and stir until combined.
2. Add whipping cream. Season with salt and a little ground black pepper. Taste as desired. Then simmer until the ingredients are well combined and thick. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Add a little butter to another pan. Add the cauliflower and stir until almost cooked. Follow with bacon and boiled macaroni noodles and stir to combine.
4. Spoon the cauliflower mixture into the baking container. Then sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese all over as desired. Bake at approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Watch the cheese melt and turn brown to your liking. Remove from oven and serve.